- At Choice DNA, we believe in helping deserving people get the DNA testing they need. That’s why we support Project Reconnect, which accepts donations on behalf of active-duty military, veterans, people dealing with natural disasters and others can use our services. Project Reconnect will contribute $100 toward legal DNA testing for each family. It is specifically geared toward providing DNA testing for the following groups of people:
- Active-duty military personnel
- Reserved armed forces members or veterans
- Those currently receiving government assistance (Social Security, Medicaid, food stamps, etc.)
- Those currently residing in a natural-disaster zone
- Someone who is missing a family member
- Senior Citizens
- Those having a Full-time Job
People who have a full-time job are also able to take advantage of these available funds. If you meet any of these requirements, you qualify for assistance from this charity. Approval is fast, so contact us immediately to get the process started. For those who’d like to help, you can impact lives by donating now to Project Reconnect! Remember, Choice DNA offers subsidized testing options for families in need. Contact us today for more information.
How to successfully complete a Home DNA Collection!
Uniting families through DNA
- Future paternity tests in case of claims on an estate
- Providing a standard for comparison and identification of people in high-risk professions such as the military or law enforcement
- Finding kidnapped children