Join Our Physician’s Network
Would you like add DNA testing services to your office’s inventory? Read on!
Choice DNA offers training materials and supports for you and your staff, so that offering these services will be seamless.
We offer a seamless support network for all of our partner affiliates. You will be able to offer DNA cheek-swab collections directly from your local office.
Being a part of our network and buyers group allows you to schedule commercial clients at any of our more than 6,100 collection facilities across the country! This network works well if you have clients outside of your local office area who need testing services.
Interested? Below are specifics of the profession:
- Salary: The average pay is $320 per collection, minus any associated laboratory fees.
- Education: You are NOT required to have any particular certification or degree to be a collector.
Preferred affiliates will have a background in health care or a forensic-related field, but this is not a requirement. Become part of a growing industry and start earning great money at the same time!
Sign up for a company orientation by emailing your contact information to email@example.com. Once it’s been submitted, we’ll contact you to attend a company overview session. Afterward, we’ll email you an affiliate agreement, and a Choice DNA Affiliate Manager will contact you with additional details on upcoming training dates.
Would you like more information on how to become a DNA affiliate? It’s a rewarding addition for your office type! Contact us to get started.
Joining our team
So what is in this opportunity for you? You’re paid every Friday! We pay for all of your shipping fees to send DNA samples to the laboratory. There is no start-up investment or monthly fees to be in our Physicians Network!
If you’d like to attend our next orientation, please submit contact information to partners@ChoiceDNA.com. An affiliate manager will contact you with instructions on setting up an orientation.
Top reasons why affiliates choose Choice DNA Laboratory: We provide all of this for you!
- Training webinars and seminars
- Web page at ChoiceDNA.com as a DNA Network member, which displays your personal
- credentials and profile
- Ability to accept credit cards as payment
- Ability to receive client results via fax, email and US mail at no charge
- Choice DNA phone number and extension
- DNA Sample Collection Kits
- Back-end question and support center
- Training on setting up accounts with court systems, attorneys and other independent
- collection facilities
- Choice DNA email account (example: yourname@ChoiceDNA.com)
- Prepaid shipping costs to have your collected samples sent back to us
- Each case tested twice for verification
- Competitive pricing
- The most comprehensive testing panels available for complex family relationships
- Advanced DNA testing technology for efficient, error-free processing
- Fast results available electronically within two days of laboratory receipt of samples
- Convenient, at-home cheek swab collection options
- Worldwide specimen collection locations available for immigration cases
- Accessible support representatives
- ISO 17025 & AABB accredited services
- Accurate results: greater than 99% probability of paternity for inclusions
- Get paid weekly — every Friday!
- 2-day test results
- Being in the Network allows you to send clients, anywhere in the country, into a local collection facility or hospital near them for testing.
Choice DNA Laboratories
Choice DNA, provides DNA casework and validation services for federal, state and local crime laboratories and assists Officers of the Court in individual criminal cases. Choice DNA concentrates on providing services in criminal and missing person cases. Its test offerings include: STR Analysis and Y-STR Analysis; comprehensive biology screening; full serology testing (including blood, semen and saliva identification); DNA case consultation; expert testimony; and validation services.Choice DNA currently offers DNA testing services and high-throughput DNA purification, genotyping and sequencing services to pharmaceutical, government, biotech, academic and other industry partners. The company is dedicated to
Choice DNA currently offers DNA testing services and high-throughput DNA purification, genotyping and sequencing services to pharmaceutical, government, biotech, academic and other industry partners. The company is dedicated to it’s success and continually proves to be working toward a leadership role in the biotech industry. Choice DNA Laboratory maintains highly reliable DNA testing services and expands on it’s genotyping and sequencing expertise through continually developing new applications involving distant biological relationship test, DNA genealogy services, and population assessment applications.
World Class Technology
PCR analysis of short tandem repeat (STR) loci is the most advanced technology currently available for DNA paternity testing. It can conclusively determine parentage and non-parentage. Using this technique, non-parentage can now be stated as 0% and positive parentage can now be reported with a minimum of 10000 CPI = greater than 99.99% (CPI 100 and above is acceptable for court use in the US and Canada; older techniques previously provided an average CPI of 100 to 500). The current technology for DNA testing involves polymerase chain reaction amplification and fluorescence detection of STR loci.
Determination of parentage for child support, child custody, legal proceedings, immigration, Vital Statistics (birth certificates), health conditions, and for personal knowledge.
DNA testing can be performed on patients at any age (including prenatal). Testing can also be performed before birth using chorionic villus samples, amniotic fluid samples and blood specimens.
Length of Time for Testing
Results are generally available 2 to 3 days after sample collection. This time is expedited for affiliate partners. Tests involving chorionic villus and amniotic fluid require an extra 48 hours.
Reporting of Results
All reports will provide the entire genetic profile for each individual tested. An interpretation of the result is provided in the form of a legal document which is recognized by American Association of Blood Banks and validated for court use throughout North America. An additional report with explanation of the results in layman’s term will also be provide to the patient. Copies of results will be forwarded to the physician and legal counsel upon request.